Sunday, October 2, 2011

Grand Opening!

I am excited to be launching my new photography blog AND store!  I really can’t believe it and while I feel like I’m not ready yet I’ve had numerous requests from people wanting to buy prints of my photography lately and who am I to say “no”.  I also wonder if I will ever feel “ready”.  I will always be learning and improving so I cannot expect that perfection will be the sign that I’m ready.  So, here I come, ready or not.

And here it is.  My blog.  With very little on it yet but my grand opening post.  The link to my store is to the right but here it is as well Finding Beauty Photography.  Of course I encourage you to go and check it out.  Buy something even.  That is the point after all.  For now there are prints and other products for sale, soon I always want to make cards available.

In closing I just want to say to God be the glory!  My biggest prayer is that my craft and my work will glorify Him!  Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you find beauty here? I hope you did. Thank you so much for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me. Blessings!